Associate Sales Director (In-House)
- Manages, sells and promotes inventories of all SMDC projects.
- Finds effective strategies to gain leads and convert to prospected clients.
- Establishes and manages a strong network locally and overseas and maintain sales quota.
- Ensures quality of accounts (requirements, documentation, etc.)
- Renders overall Customer Service.
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor's/College Degree, any field
- With at least two (2) years managerial sales experience particularly in the Real Estate Industry
- A Licensed Broker or Accredited Sales Person under the PRC and HLURB is an advantage.
- Has shown exceptional sales record in the Real Estate Industry
- Is excellent in people management
- Has a strong sense of leadership and has shown high value in moral integrity
- Is a team player and can work under pressure
- Promotes SMDC properties through manning, advertisements and other effective strategies
- Provides site tour for ocular visits
- Sources potential clients and provide excellent customer service
- Develops and maintains client database
- Prepares and facilitates effective client presentations
- Renders overall Customer Service
- Has completed At least 2 yrs. College. Experience in Real Estate sales is an advantage
- Must be enthusiastic, hardworking, self-motivated and has a passion in selling
- A fast learner, willing to adapt in fast-paced environment
- For In-house - willing to do field works within Metro Manila & Vismin Area
- Accredited Sales Person under the PRC and HLURB is an advantage
Interested Applicants, May send their resume at:
firstname.lastname@example.org or you may also contact Mr. Miguel Espiritu at 09777039450.