We are the Philippines' first integrated tourist destination, opening excellent opportunities to professionals who share our passion for the best things in life.
Resorts World Manila (RWM) is the first one-stop, non-stop entertainment and leisure destination in the Philippines that features exciting recreational thrills, superlative performances, unique events, and spectacular lifestyle options. Conveniently located across Ninoy Aquino International Airport 3, RWM is an instant gateway to world-class Philippine hospitality. This integrated lifestyle hub is home to three international lodging brands: the all-luxury suite Maxims Hotel; the five-star brand Marriott Hotel Manila; and Remington Hotel which offers cozy and superb accommodations for great value.
Also home to RWM is The Newport Mall which features international luxury brands. Experience a unique viewing experience at The Newport Cinemas with stadium seating and state-of-the-art cinema projectors. Watch grand-scale performances at the1,500-seater, ultra modern Newport Performing Arts Theater (NPAT), which boasts of state-of-the-art lights and sounds technology, and the largest LED wall in all of Southeast Asia, or relax in the cozy interior and chilling 24/7 entertainment provided for you at Bar 360.
Spend a whole family day affair with the many attractions offered by GameZoo amusement center, including exclusive multi-dimensional virtual rides, exclusive arcade games, and more fantastic activities for kids of all ages.
Amp all the thrilling excitement offered exclusively by Resorts World Manila by becoming a cardholder! Membership at RWM is free and provides an instant pass to numerous discounts, freebies, and exclusive invites to RWM events.
HR Talent Acquisition Specialist
National Capital Reg
- Coordinates with hiring manager on manpower request briefing and calibration
- Screen and manage pool of qualified candidates for future endorsements
- Updates sources to feed the manpower rSequisitions of the company
- Actively participates in job fairs, partnerships with institutions and other organizations
- Maintains record of candidates through database and trackers
- Conducts pre-employment activities in line with hiring
- Performs other special projects and administrative duties as assigned
- Has a Bachelor's/College Degree in Human Resource Management, Advertising/Media, Humanities/Liberal Arts, Psychology or equivalent
- Has excellent and strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Preferably 1-4 yrs experienced professional in Human Resources - Recruitment
- Can handle multiple priorities and ability to work well under pressure
- Can deliver outstanding results with minimum supervision
- Can work very well in a team
- Willing to work on extended hours
Open your door to a vibrant career in leisure.
- Updated Resume
- Recent pay slip or BIR 2316
- Original copy of NBI Clearance with thumbmark
- Original and photocopy of Transcript of Records (TOR)
- Original and photocopy of Highschool Diploma or Form 137
- Original and photocopy of NSO Birth Certificate
- 2X2 ID Photo with White Background
- Photocopy of SSS ID or E1/E4
- Photocopy of Tax Identification Number (TIN) Card