FOR IMMEDIATE HIRING
- Male or Female.
- College degree, preferably Psychology or Business Management or
- Post Graduate Diploma and experience particularly in Personnel Administration
or a Lawyer are advantages and preferred.
- Work experience in Personnel Administration (at least 2 years).
- Computer Literate.
MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR (FOREMAN)
- Male, 25-35 years old.
- With at least 4 years college diploma.
- With 5 years building maintenance experience
- Must have knowledge in Plumbing, Carpentry, Masonry and Electrical.
- Computer Literate preferably with AUTOCAD capability.
I.T. STAFF (DATABASE ADMINISTRATOR)
- Male or Female not more than 30 years old.
- College graduate, preferably Computer Science or any related areas.
- Proficient in SQL Server 2000.
- Experience in making SQL queries or T-SQL statements.
- With programming background preferably Visual Basic.Net/Php
- Has knowledge of a school enrollment and registration system.
- With at least 2 years working experience.
I.T. STAFF (TECHNICAL SUPPORT)
- Male not more than 30 years old.
- College graduate, preferably Computer Science or Computer Eng'g.
or any related areas.
- Has been working for at least 2 years in a company with strong background
in Networking, PC troubleshooting and Printers.
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop/Corel Draw/MS Office.
- Not more than 30 years old
- College graduate
- Can speak English fluently, can write very well both in English
- Proficient in computer/related work
- Experience in research work for at least three years.
Updated resume with recent photo
Diploma/Transcript of Records
Record of work experience
To apply, bring latest bio-data and appropriate certificates with 2 pieces
2x2 colored picture and make appointment for initial interview.
PHILIPPINE COLLEGE OF CRIMINOLOGY
650 Sales St. Sta. Cruz, Manila
2nd Floor, SVP – Administration Office
Tel. No. 733-3748/733-3749