ChildFund International, one of the most respected international
child development and protection organizations in the world, is a non-sectarian
charitable organization dedicated to assisting children worldwide that
operates in 31 countries and works with over 15 million children globally.
In the Philippines, we work in 25 provinces all over the country and
assist approximately 450,000 children and family members without regard
to race, creed, origin, or gender.
Urgently need the following:
GRANT PROJECT COORDINATOR
(Early Childhood Care and Development)
The Grant Project Coordinator for Early Childhood Care and Development (ECCD) shall provide overall leadership in the implementation of the project entitled “Building ECCD System in REINA”. This project, which started in 2009 and will end in June 2011, is funded by ChildFund Australia and aims to improve the growth and development of children aged 0 to 5 years based on the Child Development Index. The area of coverage includes Real, Infanta, General Nakar and Region IV-A. The post holder, among other things, is expected to facilitate the effective and efficient implementation of activities as reflected in the project design and provide technical support and backstopping to various stakeholders.
- University degree in the field of Family Life and Child Development, Social Work, Child Psychology, or other related discipline.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in project- based accounting and financial management;
- Knowledge of relevant laws (local and international) and issues affecting children and the communities;
- Required skill set includes supervisory, written and oral communication, networking and partnership building, participatory skills in community development, analytical and problem-solving skills, facilitation, and child- and youth-focused organizing skills; and
- Ability to work effectively in a multi-disciplinary and multicultural work environment.
The post report to the Area Manager and will be based in Infanta, Quezon. Interested applicants may send their application letter addressing the position qualifications outlined above together with detailed Curriculum Vitae with contact information of 3 professional referees to firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com not later than February 1, 2010. We will only contact short-listed candidates.
Childfund Philippines actively recruits and hires qualified individuals without regard to race/ethnicity, religion, gender, age, disability or sexual orientation, and in compliance with country laws and practices.