Endriga Bldg., 2270 Taft Ave., Malate, Manila
Tel. No: 02-5219343 to 44
Contact Person: Carmela Honrado
Email Address: email@example.com
EXPRESS PLACEMENT & PROMOTION, INC.
(SEPPI for brevity) with business address located at ENDRIGA BUILDING,
#2270 Taft Avenue, Malate, Manila 1004, Philippines, a corporation registered
under the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) is an International
licensed Private Recruitment Agency accredited by the Philippine Overseas
Employment Administration (POEA) governed by the Department of Labor and
Our company was established last 1980 with authority to recruit, train
and deploy all kinds of Landbased Workers, including IT Engineers, Nurses,
Factory Workers, Domestic Helpers, Caretakers, OPA’s but not limited to
Our operation started in the Middle East Market. Early 1988 when new markets
emerged and was introduced to the overseas employment industry. Our company
was one of the very few selected private recruitment agencies who was
able to secure Job Orders from the U.S.A., Taiwan, Singapore and Japan.
Recently we are hiring factory workers and IT Professional s for deployment
to Malaysia .
Our hard work and dedication towards the generation of job opportunities
and foreign exchange earnings had captured the attention of the Philippine
Overseas Employment Administration (POEA), thereby deserving a Special
Citation for our invaluable contribution to the national development program
and by playing a major role as the Government’s social partner in the
recruitment industry. Such award was granted last December 15, 1989 .
Due to our continuous support to the Government’s Overseas Employment
Program and in recognition of our commendable performance and accomplishment
for the past years we were again privileged to be awarded and ranked by
Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) / Philippine Overseas Employment
Administration (POEA) last December 12, 2002 as one of the TOP PERFORMERS
in the industry .
To this date, we are still on the move to further expand our market in
order to generate more employment opportunities and increase our foreign
exchange earnings. We also aim to penetrate the new emerging market in
Japan focusing on Professionals (IT engineers, nurses etc) , Service Employees
(factory workers, caregivers, domestic helpers etc.).
* Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in
Computer Science/Engineering/Information Technology or equivalent.
* Must be familiar on ANY of the following Programming Language:
-CAD-CATIA V4, V5, CAE
* Preferably 2-3 years work experience specializing in I.T./Computer Software
* Has adequate exposure to Object Oriented Programming Software Development
* Can speak and understand NIHONGGO (at least with level 4 proficiency)
01. DEBUG TECHNICIAN
* Repair and Troubleshoot HANDPHONE /MOBILEPHONE & other related gadgets
* RADIO FREQUENCY background
* PCB ASSEMBLY & SURFACE MOUNT TECHNOLOGY (SMT)
* Background in Electronics and Communication
02. TECHNICIANS (SEMI CONDUCTOR CO.)
* Well versed in WIRE BOND & DIE BOND
* Knowledge in PCB an advantage
* Well versed with PCB & ANALYSIS
* Background in Mechanical/or Electrical Engineering
* Well versed with Wirebond, Testing, Semi Conductor components, PCB
Males w/ 1-3 yrs related experience shortcourse Certificate/Diploma accepted
FOR MANPOWER POOLING