Interphil Laboratories, Inc. is one of the largest and most modern pharmaceutical contract manufacturers in the Philippines and in Asia today.
Patronized by more than 40 transnational companies, Interphil produces over 1,000 different products and formulations. It supplies almost half of the total pharmaceutical requirement of the entire country.
Interphil has been in existence for 29 years. It manufactures and packages almost all types of dosage forms for the industry. It also offers other services with regard to product supply requirements of client companies, primarily planning and procurement of materials and other technical and quality assurance services. It adheres to the highest quality standards and strictly follows the worldwide accepted standard of cGMP (current Good Manufacturing Practices) and is ISO 9001:2000 certified.
We are SEARCHING for:
QA SYSTEMS AUDITORS
The scope of this position includes auditing and close monitoring of cGMP compliance, training on cGMP-related standard operating procedures and quality assurance support functions to Production operations.
The job requires hands-on, daily constant practice of MBWA inside the plant.
He/She can look forward to a competitive benefit package and continuous competency development programs.
- Industrial Pharmacist, Pharmacist, Chemical Engineer or Chemist
- Knowledgeable in manufacturing operations and in cGMP
- With at least 2-3 years relevant experience in conducting quality audits, quality assurance and production management - Highly analytical and thorough
- With Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Has strong interpersonal skills
- Able to relate to all levels in the organization
- Computer literate
FINANCE SECTION MANAGER
The successful candidate will report directly to the Asst. Financial Controller, and will be tasked to handle any of the following areas of responsibility:
- General Accounting
- Billing and Collection
- Risk Management
- Cash and Financial Management
- Process Improvement
- Investment Management
He/She can look forward to an excellent benefit package and continuous competency development programs.
- Experience in managing and leading people
- Strong analytical skills
- Knowledgeable in GAAP, BOI, BOC, BIR, BSP and SEC regulatory requirements
- Well-informed in cash management and financial products
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Interested parties may forward their application letter and resume with picture to:
Note: We will respond only to applicants who have met our requirements. Previous applicants need not apply