OUR MISSION STATEMENT
Our mission is to provide a New Dealership Experience by complementing World - class Products and Facilities, with First Class Service that is Effective, Efficient and Reliable, with a commitment to continuing Improvement and Total Customer Satisfaction.
OUR VISION STATEMENT
Our Vision is to be the Top of Heart and Top of Mind Hyundai Dealership in the Philippines, trusted by Lifelong Customers to provide World Class Products and First Class Service that is Effective, Efficient and Reliable, with an unwavering Commitment to Customer Delight and Excellence.
Sales Trainer responsibilities include:
- Conducting skills gap analyses to identify areas of improvement
- Designing training curricula within time and budget constraints
We are looking for a Sales Trainer to design and deliver educational programs
for our sales teams.
Sales Trainer responsibilities include conducting skills gap analyses,
preparing learning material and evaluating results after each training session.
For this role, you will work closely with our salespeople to identify challenges
they face on-the-job and recommend ways to increase productivity.
Ultimately, you will help increase the overall performance of our sales teams
and ensure they have the skills to achieve their goals.
- Conduct skills gap analyses to identify areas of improvement
- Design training curricula within time and budget constraints
- Onboard new salespeople
- Coordinate individual and team performance review sessions to discuss strengths and weaknesses
- Monitor sales objectives and results
- Collect feedback from trainees and managers about training courses
- Report on impact of training programs (e.g. sales achieved)
- Maintain updated records of training material, curricula and costs
- Proven work experience as a Sales Trainer or similar role
- Experience in a sales position is a plus
- Ability to manage the full training cycle
- Excellent organizational skills
- Solid communication and presentation abilities
- BSc degree in Education, Human Resources or relevant field
- Additional certification in training is a plus
- Understands, demonstrates & sells automobiles by understanding and demonstrating
characteristics, capabilities, and features; developing and qualifying buyers; closing
- Develops buyers by maintaining rapport with previous customers; suggesting trade-
ins; meeting prospects at community activities; greeting drop-ins; responding to
inquiries; recommending sales campaigns and promotions.
- Closes sales by overcoming objections; asking for sales; negotiating price;
completing sales or purchase contracts; explaining provisions; explaining and offering
warranties, services, and financing; collects payment; delivers automobile.
- Enhances dealership reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and
different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Candidate must be at least College Level, or possesses a Vocational Diploma / Short
Course Certificate, or Bachelor's/College Degree.
- Must have good communication and/or interpersonal skills.
- With related work experience in Sales and Marketing is an advantage but not
- Applicants must be willing to work in Commonwealth Avenue, Quezon City.
- 20 Full-Time position(s) available.
- Meeting Sales Goals
- Motivation for Sales
- Selling to Customer Needs, Scheduling, Telephone Skills, Listening, Verbal
Communication, Customer Focus
- Job Knowledge
Description of Task
- Learn the products and services offered, including the sales terms (e.g.
special features return and warranty policies)
- Set targets for the sales department
- Collaborate with the marketing department to prepare common strategies
- Monitor sales numbers and marketing metrics
- Calculate business trends, like monthly sales rate
- Analyze market trends
- Monitor competition and follow current developments
- Ensure sales team is up-to-date with business targets
- Motivate sales team to achieve great results
- Find prospective customers and new target segments
We encourage walk-in applicants Monday - Friday, 8:30 am. Kindly bring resume & be in business attire. Or you can email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.