Global Noble International Corporation (GNIC) has been in the Philippine marketing and distribution industry since 2003 exporting various consumer products for nationwide distribution.
GNIC's ever-growing portfolio and connections with traditional (i.e. supermarkets, wholesalers, etc.) and on-premise accounts (e.g. bars, hotels, etc.) made leading manufacturers in the world trust the company and appoint GNIC as a dealer, wholesaler, exclusive distributor or importer of some of the widely recognized brands in the world.
Some of the brands exclusively carried by GNIC are Teeling Irish Whiskey, Casa Noble Ultra Premium Tequila, Inniskillin & Pillitteri Canadian Icewines, William Lawson’s Scotch Whisky, Molly’s and Maloney’s Irish Cream Liqueurs, Gunpowder Irish Gin, Scapegrace New Zealand Premium Gin, Windspiel German Premium Dry Gin, Terra Noble Chilean Wines, Atilius Italian Wines, Mr. Chef's and NNB Mayonnaise and Sandwich Spread, and many more.
Seeing the growing trend of online selling in the Philippines, in October 2013 GNIC launched Gurkka.com, an online deal site for all GNIC's wines and spirits product line. It is the first wine and liquor deal site in the Philippines where all purchases entitle the members to a freebie package, plus free delivery within Metro Manila and points which can be used to redeem rewards like gadgets and appliances.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Put Application on Email Subject)
Telephone number: (63)917-8429795 / (63)948-1361476 / (02)8708-2080 look for Ariel
The successful candidate will be responsible in doing sales, marketing and administrative functions for Gurkka.com as well as assisting in promotional events for wine and spirit brands.
- Graduate of any 4-year course, preferably related to Commerce, Business, Sales or Marketing.
- New graduates are welcome to apply.
- Knowledge in wine and spirits is preferred but not required.
- Knowledge in online selling is preferred but not required.
- Willing to work in Quezon City head office as well as out-of-the-office for promotional activities.
- Has excellent communication, reporting and organization skills.
- Should know how to use Internet (emails, social media, etc.)
- Should know how to use MS Applications (word, excel, powerpoint, etc.)
- Hardworking, honest, highly motivated, results-oriented, has a sense of responsibility and doesn't need supervision.