Big Data Small Credit (BDSC) Risk Analytics Officer
- Design and implement portfolio analytics solutions for the credit portfolio (which may include financial and/or non-financial data)
- Manage the activities, scope, timeline, and delivery of credit reports and projects
- Identify, measure and monitor risks and opportunities in the credit portfolio
- Recommend strategies based on local socio-demographic insights to help develop the credit scoring model
- Recommend improvements in the quality of the credit portfolio, which may span the areas of product development, operational improvements, risk-based pricing, market competition, etc.
- Implement a regular analytical reporting activity of the credit portfolio to the Chief Risk Officer and the Risk Committee.
- Prepare and conduct presentations and workshops, and coordinate with other business sections for relevant projects in Risk.
- Education: Graduate of a bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accountancy, or Business Economics
- Experience: Three (3) year experience in credit analytics preferably obtained in a financial services, telecommunications, or relevant industry
- Knowledge: Understands the accounting and financial concepts surrounding the loans and receivables portfolio; In-depth knowledge in the current applications, techniques, and best practices in portfolio management and analytics
- Skills: Must possess advanced skills in SQL database management, programming, Excel modelling, and PPT reporting; Self-starter with a positive attitude, intellectual curiosity, and a passion for analytics and solving problems
- Others: Highly communicative, with good presentation skills, and delivers high quality work; Works with minimum supervision
COLLECTIONS TEAM LEADER/SUPERVISOR
Responsible for implementing the Collection Department's policies, systems, and procedures and for directing the Collection Team to ensure achievement of set targets and objectives.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervise In House Collectors across all Buckets
- Monitors Performance of In House Team
- Overall QA management for all collection partners.
- Conducts On Sites Audits, Monitors Daily Activities of the Collectors and Field Collection Team
- Ensures that the Team is compliant with the Collection Policies and Memorandum
- Formulates Strategic Action Plans in all Operations Objectives and Goals
- Handles the recruitment, Training, and Performance Management
- Conducts regular performance evaluation reviews of all direct reports
- Coaches disciplines, and motivates all direct reports to maintain a healthy work environment
- Performs other duties that may be assigned from time to time
- Knowledge in basic computer, i.e. Microsoft office
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills
- Outstanding planning & organizational skills
- Leadership skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Analytical skills
- Excellent people management skills
- Customer Focused
- Knowledge on credit and collection practices, policies, and procedures.
- Formulation of collection strategies and familiarity on different collection metrics particularly on consumer loans
- Strategic Management and Business Planning
- Educational Attainment: Graduate of any Business course
- Work Experience & Duration of Requirements: At least 3-5 years experience as a Supervisor/Lead or the same capacity preferably gained from banking / financial services industry.
- Licensure Requirements: None
- Working Conditions: Office based but required to go on field from time to time.
- Equipment/Work tools Requirements: Laptop, Mobile phone
Feel free to send your resume to:
Bebbet R. Recinto, HR Manager
CC Mobile Financial Services Philippines
Trade and Financial Tower
7th Ave. corner 32nd Str., Bonifacio Global City,
Taguig city 1634, Philippines
Mobile: + 63 9472472358
Office: +632 800 37 46