What do we do?
BCM Consulting provides custom database solutions for Macintosh, Windows, iOS,
and Web to centralize, secure, and streamline information access within organizations.
We have been helping businesses for 16 years in manufacturing, marketing, and
service industries worldwide.
NOW HIRING: PROJECT ASSISTANT (PA) - New Manila, Quezon City
What will you do? Move projects forward.
- Work with Project Lead on project requirements, schedules, testing, deployment,
sign-off, and support
- Work with developer/s to complete deliverables on time and according to
- Perform research and documentation for project-related activities as needed
- Validate support and troubleshooting requirements, distinguishing minor
concerns from major issues, urgent concerns from non-urgent issues.
How do we work? Remote.
- Telecommute arrangement - work can be done anywhere as long as the team
member has the required software, hardware, and Internet connection required
by the projects being worked on.
- Eight hours, Monday to Friday at a minimum
- Team meetings in person or through telecom once or twice a week
If you have these, we want to talk to you!
- Full time access to a laptop or desktop PC with internet connection.
- Able to multi-task, organize, and be on top of simultaneous multiple projects.
- Can work quickly with a team or independently with assigned tasks.
- Fast learner, resourceful in gathering information.
- Good communication skills in both oral and written, analytical ability, and strong
- Minimum of 1 year work experience in an Information Technology-related field.
- Experience with business software like QuickBooks, Sage, SAP or similar.
- Experience with database software (Access, MySQL, or similar) is a plus.
How to apply? Comprehensive Resume. Cover Letter. Simple.
Please send resumes to Joyce Maceda, Administrative Manager, at
email@example.com, with the subject "Trabaho Ad: Project Assistant".
Important: Include an email cover letter stating why we should hire you and why you
are fit for the job.